I just want to write a general post today and tell the world I am thankful for how good God is.
- He has given me the most virtuous woman in the world! My wife is my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without her. God knocked it out of the park when He gave me Corli!
- Madiba Bay Baptist Church – We may not be the biggest or richest church but these people have challenged my faith by their obedience to the Gospel. I love them to death and am thankful that God has allowed me to pastor them.
- Wells Estate Baptist Church – Pastor Bonga is a preaching machine. He goes from prayer services, to all night prayer meetings, to church services preaching the Word of God.
- All the other preachers, faithful men, God has given us – Lubabalo Sitole – a man of compassion and faithfulness, Babalo – a man of untold talents and abilities, Ntobeko – a man after God’s own heart, Thamsanqa – humility, along with others. These are some phenominal men – I feel unworthy to work with them.
- My sons – Hudson and Clark are two special young men – I pray God raises them up to be Great Hearts (Pilgrim’s Progress). Corli and I do not want “good” kids. We want to raise servants of Jesus Christ!
Thank you Lord for all that you have done. I can be a negative pessimist a lot of times – which is ridiculous because God is so good to us.