I want everyone that wants to know what is going on here – to know what is going on here. So here are a few things that we have going at the moment.
- We are on the verge of getting to start a new church plant in an area called Soweto-on-Sea. This church will be planted by Pastor Ntobeko Mkontwana with the assistance of Lubabalo Sitole.
- We are busy renovating our newly purchased building for Madiba Bay Baptist Church. We were actually in the city’s newspaper last week for cleaning up the township. There is a ton of work to be done. We pretty much had a building structure (no doors, windows, roof, plumbing, electrical) filled with the nastiest trash you’ve ever seen. Our people have done a fantastic job at cleaning it up now we can begin repairing the building.
- Our preacher’s will take an intensive on the book of Romans this week at Madiba Bay Bible Institute/a.k.a. Pastor’s School.
- During December we are hoping to go to Somerset East where Thamsanqa Olifant grew up and do a tent revival and distribute a ton of material and hopefully make some good contacts with a few good men.
- Also this week we will have a Men’s meeting called T.E.L.L.. It is fellowship between the Ind. Baptist churches in the city and will be held at Wells Estate Baptist Church.
- On Saturday we have a men’s meeting at Madiba Bay in Xhosa for the men of Madiba Bay and Wells Estate.
Please if you read this blog be praying about these events.