Just a few weeks left before we head back to the U.S.A. Thankfully, we have gotten Madiba Bay’s building in useable condition. We are still waiting on the municipality to install the cable for electricity. Other things that need to happen or be accomplished are as follows:
- Two day pastor’s refresher coming up at the beginning of the December
- Move out of our house on the 28th of this month.
- Finish the Biblical Discernment Seminar
- Sunday School Workshop for Wells Estate Baptist Church
- Continue booking meetings for furlough (if you want us to come please let us know) Trying to make sure we go everywhere we are wanted:)
- Exploring possibilities and areas for new churches for when we return in May of next year.
- Finish material for another Bible institute class
- Preaching and teaching as requested in all the churches and giving final words of encouragement.
Thank you for your prayers and love for God’s work in South Africa. Pray for these young churches and their pastors – some of my best friends in the world!